The Kinard's...



Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm so HaPpY!!

We got a Christmas tree...yea! Well, we ordered it off the internet yesterday. We should have it in about a week. After tons of researching on the internet and looking at the trees at Lowes and Home Depot, I think we found the perfect artificial prelit Christmas tree. I found a website called Balsam Hill and the trees looked really good. There trees were even on the set of Ellen DeGeneres show, so they should be pretty good. I let Brian pick the tree, of course I had some say in it as well, but I let him make the final decision on which one to get. We decided to go with the 9' Ocala Spruce Pine with clear lights. Brian wanted colored, but I told him no on that one. I'm not crazy about the colored lights. We can have colored lights when we have kids. I think we're going to happy with this tree. What do you think?

No comments: