The Kinard's...



Saturday, February 2, 2008

We'll see what happens.

Today, Brian and I became "official" adults. Why you ask? Well, we bidded on our first house. This house has a lot of potential. The neighborhood is great, it has a huge fenced in backyard, two car garage, big master bedroom and bath, the additional bedrooms are a decent size and the FROG is finished. I think after we tear out the carpet and replace it with hardwood floors, new counter tops, kitchen and bathroom floors, and new paint, I think it will be FABULOUS. Its all the house we need. The square footage is 1733 which is fine. I think once we put in the hardwood, the house will look much bigger. Listen to me go on and on about this and I don't know if the owner likes our offer. We actually asked about $20,000 under the asking price. From what hear, the owner is ready to sell. We will know something by 7pm tomorrow.

No comments: