The Kinard's...



Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Beach

Today, Brian and I took Brody to the beach to have some fun in the sun. It was the perfect day to be there. Not many people were at the beach today, which was great! We were able to let Brody off his leash and run free. We brought a kite (Winnie the Pooh), a frisbee and a sand bucket to relive a few childhood memories. Brian put the kite handle on Brody's leash to let him fly the kite...it was so funny.


I made a sand castle while Brian was flying his kite. I can't remember the last time I did that...I guess sometime back in elementary school. The top kind of fell apart, but the rest looked good.



After making my sand castle, Brian let me fly his kite for a little bit...until I made it nose dive to the ground :(



Overall, we had a great time. Brody slept all the way back home...he was all tuckered out. You can't beat a day at the beach :)

No comments: