The Kinard's...



Thursday, April 26, 2007

First Timer...

Hello everyone. When I came across this website, I thought it would be fun to keep everyone updated on what was going on in our daily life. I'm new to this blogging thing, so please be patient. A lot has been going on since last summer. We moved to Georgia from Mississippi, we were married the same week we moved (that was a little crazy), Brian started his new job and I started a job that I did not enjoy. We got the cutest little puppy, Brody, in November '06...he came all the way from Texas...and we treat him like he is our child.

He will be turning 7 months this Friday, April 27th, and he's a mess. We are now moving again to North Carolina this June and I CANNOT wait! I'll be further away from my family, but we will be one hour closer to Brian's parents from where we are now which makes things a little easier. I think this move is the right decision for us. The town alone is GREAT! It's historical, there's culture, night life, right there at the beach and we won't have to drive an hour to go do anything...everything is right there! It's a great place to really start our lives and a place that we can actually call 'home'. I've already submitted my resume to several places and I've had one interview already (I'll hear something in a couple of weeks). So, hopefully something will open up for me. It's all in God's hands!!

No comments: