The Kinard's...



Sunday, June 24, 2007

Recommendations by yours truly

A month or so ago I had gone to Wal-Mart and decided to try Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser. I had to clean the apartment before moving and I had heard someone a while back saying how great it was. So, I was like, "what the heck, I'll try it." Well, its incredible! It even took the paint off that was on the counter. I didn't really even have to scrub that hard. This product is true to its saying...magic eraser.

Then yesterday, I went to Target to pick-up a new mop and they had Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser Mop. It was only $12.99 and I knew if the Magic Eraser was fabulous, I knew this would work wonders. And ding, ding, ding, it did! My kitchen floor is spotless. I am so glad that there are two products that stand true and not a lie.

(if your gonna use the mop, might as well use the cleaner...it smells good too)
I highly recommend everyone to try them out. Your money will not be wasted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool I always use Mr. Clean. By the way check out my new blog http://www.lifefrommylaptop.com