The Kinard's...



Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Boogers, I'm not looking forward to this...

Okay, Brian just informed me that in order to get your North Carolina driver's license, you have to take 2 tests. The first part is multiple choice, 25 questions, test in which you have to get 20 correct in order to pass. Then, after you pass that (lets pray that I do), you have to take a visual test. They show you a sign and you have to tell which sign it is. For example, they show you a red octagon sign and what is it....a stop sign.
We've been told that the test wasn't easy. Needless to say, I am so DREADING this! How bad would it be if I failed this thing. I mean, I have to pass because, if not, I can't work. My job requires me to drive. I would be soooo out of luck.
Anywho, I thought I would share this. For the 2 people that read this, please pray for me. I need all the prays that I can get :) I guess I better start studying...

No comments: