The Kinard's...



Thursday, September 20, 2007

Going to Nashville...woo-hoo...

Tomorrow is almost here and cannot wait. I finally get to see Miss Irie Layne Zelinski, Summer and Chad's little girl. Grant it yes, I'm looking forward to seeing them as well, but just looking forward to seeing that sweet baby girl. It will be GREAT seeing Summer since I haven't seen her since March. I do believe this has been the longest we've gone without hanging out. When I was living in Starkville, I would go about once a month. Any who, I think we will have a good time.
Summer will be picking me up from the airport tomorrow evening and we're going out to dinner (just us girls). That will be wonderful for the both of us....we'll be able to really catch up. Although, we talk on the phone just about everyday, but nothing beats face-to-face conversations. I'm just hoping the flight goes well. This will be my first time flying by myself...I'm a little nervous I have to admit. I'm not worried about having to wait for my connecting flight in Charlotte, but its the flying part. Grant it, I like to fly, but it's the whole taking off and landing that I don't enjoy...oh yeah, and the crashing... I won't have Brian there to take my mind off of it. I am carrying our portable DVD player so I can watch a movie while in flight. Unfortunately, I can't watch it as soon as I get on the plane since your not allowed to have electronic devices turned on while taking off. Fabulous. I'm sure everything will go fine. That's just not my ideal way of dying. Alright, let me get off this subject or I won't be going at all.
I will be sure to take lots of pictures and have them posted next week. That is, if I'm still alive...

No comments: