The Kinard's...



Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Nice Weekend

Sunday evening I returned from my weekend trip to Nashville. Well, technically Columbia, TN. I actually almost missed my connecting flight in Charlotte because my flight from Wilmington didn't arrive until 5:30pm and my flight to Nashville left at 5:45. I definitely can say that I got my exercise running. I was the last person to bored. It would have been my luck if I missed it since that was my first time to fly by myself.

We had a good time. We didn't do much. Just stayed at the house and played with Irie. She's too cute. She just smiled and just talking away. Well, not actually talking, but baby talk. So sweet. It was great seeing Summer and Chad. I haven't seen Chad since the wedding and haven't seen Summer since her baby shower this past March. That has been the longest I've gone not seeing either one of them. I told Summer I'll have to come back when Sex and the City comes out in theaters next year. I know Brian won't want to watch it with me. Plus, it wouldn't be as fun.






I was happy to come home Sunday. I missed my two guys. Brody was certainly happy to see me. I probably thought I had abandoned him. Of course, I would never do that.

No comments: