The Kinard's...



Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A nice morning off

Each week, typically on Wednesdays, I have a half day. I prefer the afternoon off, but I was happy that I had this morning to sleep in a little. I haven't had a full night sleep in a while. Too much tossing and turning....especially when you have a 20 pound dog sleeping with you, plus a husband, all in a queen size bed. I really think we should invest in a king... that would make it so much better! That is all wishful thinking :) I did get to sleep until 9:30 which was nice. Sadly, I have to be at work at 12 and work until 4:30. I suppose that isn't bad at all, but Wednesday is a one doctor day. That doctor is Chris. God love the man, but he is very slow. We always get so backed up and we have some unhappy patients. The past couple of Wednesdays, we've had patients leave because they were having to wait too long. That's not good business. The poor man has an overload schedule when he's by himself and he just can't handle it. I truly think they should cut out a few full eye exams for him. I think it would make things much easier and less stressful. At least today I'm working the front desk instead of screening patients. His patients usually have a lot of history that takes more time. Well, I guess I better go get dressed for a lovely afternoon.

No comments: