The Kinard's...



Sunday, July 1, 2007

They're all grown up

Okay, I know I'm a little late blogging on this subject, but I still can't believe that all of my friends are parents. Leigh had her second child, Brantley, in February...she has a little boy named Braden; Mollye had her first child, Slate, in March and Summer had her first child, Irie, in April. How amazing is it that they each had one in 3 months! I have known Leigh since the age of 3, Mollye since sometime in elementary school and Summer since 7th grade. And for Brian and I, not yet. I told Brian I wanted one before I turn 30...that gives me 2-1/2 years before we start trying. We want to spend some "alone" time together before we extend our family. For me personally, I wish we could start trying next year, but Brian wants to wait. He wants us to own our own house and travel a little before children get involved. I suppose our dog, Brody, will be our only child for now. I don't mind though, he's a great little dog. Anyway, I wanted to share a few pics of Irie, Brantley and Slate that copied off of Summer's website. Aren't they precious!
(Leigh w/Brantley, Mollye w/Slate, Summer w/Irie)

(Brantley Stanford, Slate Gare, Irie Zelinski)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Yep they are all Lily's age. You're not alone though Laura has no kids yet either.