The Kinard's...



Saturday, July 14, 2007

Celebrity siting...

On an overcast Saturday afternoon, I decided I needed to get out of the house and do a little shopping. First stop, Marshalls. I browsed around and didn't see anything that jumped right out at me and say "buy me." Sigh. I got my little self into my car and drove 20 feet to Target. I LOVE Target. That store never disappoints me. I didn't see anything to buy for the house, but I did get Brody a new toy...a lobster. I also got him some canine friendly peanut butter cookies. They look so good. I'm tempted to try, but I'm not. I'm sure they don't taste as good as they look. After I checked out, I decided to go over to Lowes and look at some plants. Our house needs a little color with a few plants. While I was browsing at the flowers, I look over and there was this girl that looked really familiar. I didn't want to stare like a crazy person, but I kept glancing her way. After watching (I'm not crazy or anything, just wanted to make sure it was who I thought it was) I figured out who it was. It was Hilarie Burton from One Tree Hill that comes on the CW.
She plays Peyton Sawyer. She was looking at the elephant ear looking plants. They film One Tree Hill here in Wilmington in case you were wondering. Anyway, I wanted to share my celebrity siting, and if you were wondering, no I didn't ask for her autograph.

No comments: