The Kinard's...



Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Long Time No See...

My apologizes for being MIA for a while. I've been very busy lately and haven't had time to sit down and type my thoughts. Nothing much new has happened since my last visit...just working. I've been traveling to towns that have been 2 hours away and by the time I get home, I just want to relax...not think. Not that I'm thinking much while typing. Anyway, work has been going good. I actually had a job interview at a doctors office, and was offered, but decided not to take it. I would like to get a position at the UNCW. Don't get me wrong, I like my current job, but would like to find something that doesn't so much traveling. I drive 250 mile a day! Exhausting? Yes. The pro's of this job is that I'm not stuck inside all day long. I get to get out and about and meet a lot of new people. I like to talk, so this is good for me. So, enough about work.


Brian got us a new car. It hasn't come in yet because the color that Brian wanted wasn't on the lot, but we are suppose to be getting it this Friday. It's a 2007 Honda Civic in galaxy gray.

I'll be driving it for a few months until October - November. That's when I'll get to pick out my own car and Brian will drive the new civic. I'm looking at getting a 2008 Honda Accord. I will be giving my car to my parents. Keep it all in the family.

Brian and I celebrated our one year anniversary a couple of weeks ago, July 22nd. We didn't do anything special. I bought him a watch that cost $150 and he got me a table for the entry way from Bombay.

We had dinner at Bone Fish Grill and it was sooooo good. I had 2 lobster tails with vegetables and Brian had the filet and crabcake. I HIGHLY recommend that restaurant. That was the highlight of our day. I can't believe its been a year. It feels like we've been together forever. I guess that's good though.

Time Warner Cable has a channel called ion and I love watching their night time lineup. 8:00-9:00pm its Mama's Family,

9:00-10:00pm its Who's the Boss and 10:00-11:00pm its the Wonder Years. You cannot beat these programs. There's nothing on the television anyway. I'm glad they are bringing back some classics.

Well, I hope everyone will have a wonderful evening, morning or day. Hopefully I won't be away for long. I'm working in Clinton, NC which is an hour away, so maybe I won't be a stranger. Tootles.

No comments: