The Kinard's...



Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Lovely Visit...

My parents left yesterday from there weekend visit. They arrived Thursday afternoon and left out Monday morning. We had a wonderful time. It was great seeing my parents since I haven't seen them since April...4 months, wow. Brian and I showed them the wonderful sights of Wilmington...U.S.S. NC Battleship, historic downtown, Wrightsville Beach and Carolina Beach. This was my Dad's first time to see the Atlantic ocean. I had no clue. I have to say that it beats the Gulf. We actually had the opportunity to see dolphins swimming along the coast line...that was really neat. We also played putt-putt and Brian, yet again, won. You just can't beat that boy in anything. We ate a lot of food...I think I gained a little bit of weight. That's okay though. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. It has been too long.




Brian "Leo" and Me "Kate"





No comments: