The Kinard's...



Saturday, December 1, 2007

Childhood memories...


On Yahoo's home page, they had a list of shows that will be airing in the next few days and I cannot wait. I actually have these on DVD, but I love watching them on regular cable network. They certainly bring back memories from when I was a little girl. I have to say, my all time favorite is Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. I don't know what it is about it, but I love it so. I just remember getting so excited when it came on TV, and it usually came on right before Christmas and it seemed like it only came on once. Its a definite classic. I wonder if kids today enjoy it as much as I did. Here's a list of Christmas classics that I loved watching.



1. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer



2. Frosty the Snowman



3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas



4. Santa Claus is Coming to Town



5. Twas' the Night Before Christmas



6. Charlie Brown Christmas



7. Yogi Bear's First Christmas



8. A Very Smurfy Christmas



9. A Christmas Story



10. The Year Without Santa Claus



11. Mickey's Christmas Carol



No comments: