The Kinard's...



Saturday, December 1, 2007

Getting in the spirit.

Tonight I decided I would bake some Christmas cookies to get myself in the Christmas spirit. I know your probably like, Jennifer, you have all your decorations up and your not in the spirit? I'm telling you, this weather is throwing me all off. Plus, today is December 1 so I still have some time. I did enjoy baking and decorating the cookies....although, they are a little messy looking. I only decorated a few and just iced the rest. I don't have the patience to do tidies work when all your going to do is eat them. Plus, God did not give the gift of being an artist. I stink at decorating, especially cookies and cakes. At least I can say I tried. I'm just happy they taste good.

(I ran out of room in writing Christmas)

No comments: