The Kinard's...



Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Two Things

I found this on someone's blog and I thought it would be fun to do.

1. Two names I go by: Jennifer & Jenn
2. Two things I am wearing right now: Sweater and Jeans
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Love & Trust
4. Two things I like to do: Travel and Shop
5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: Dinner and my bed
6. Two things I did last night: watched tv and went to the grocery store
7. Two things I ate today: cereal and subway sandwhich
8. Two persons I last spoke to: my mom and clients
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: working and working
10. Two favourite days of the week: Saturday and Sunday
11. Two favourite holidays: Christmas and 4th of July
12. Two favourite beverages: Diet Coke and Sweet Tea
13. Two things about me that you may not have known: I can be very shy and I love to sing when I'm alone
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: Marketing Representative and waitress
15. Two movies I would watch over and over: Legally Blonde and Clueless
16. Two places I have lived: Mississippi and North Carolina
17. Two of my favourite food: Mexican and Seafood
18. Two places I would rather be right now: no where

And here is another question: What are the 5 gifts you would buy for Yourself this Christmas, if you had unlimited income? And here are my answers.
1. A house
2. A trip around the world
3. I would purchase a whole new wardrobe
4. A new car
5. A boat

No comments: