The Kinard's...



Saturday, April 12, 2008

Michelle Branch and Colbie Caillat Concert

Last night Brian and I attended the Michelle Branch and Colbie Caillat concert at Trask. It was a really great concert. Brian actually enjoyed it. Along with Michelle and Colbie, they even had other celebrities that were introduced. Barbara Alyn Woods was the Azalea Queen this year. She plays Deb Scott on One Tree Hill which is filmed here in Wilmington. Along with her was Lee Norris (Mouth McFadan), Hilarie Burton (Peyton Sawyer) and Chad Michael Murray (Lucas Scott). They all play on One Tree Hill as well. The other celebrity guest was Kevin Frazier who works with Entertainment Tonight. I'm not familar with him. Brian said he started out on ESPN. Overall, it was a great evening.

(before the concert)


(Kevin Frazier)


(Lee Norris)


(Hilarie Burton)

(Chad Michael Murray)
(Barbara Alyn Woods)
(Michelle Branch)
(Colbie Caillat)
Tonight we are attending the Cole Brothers Circus. I've never been to a "real" circus. So needless to say, I'm really looking forward to it. The reason why I put real in quotations is because Winona had a small circus that came into town one year and I wouldn't really call it a circus. It had a couple of clowns and some elephants. So, this should be really fun. I'll post some pics from the show.
For tomorrow, we are going downtown for the street fair. I am hoping it won't be so crowded since tomorrow is the last day for the Azalea festival. Unfortunately it won't be as warm as it was today, but it will still be nice. You gotta love this town!

No comments: