The Kinard's...



Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Bathing Suit, New Shoes...what more can a girl ask for?

Today I did a little shopping and found the cutest pair of wedges and bathing suit. I went to Kohls to look for a couple of bath mats for our bathrooms and decided to browse in the shoe department. They were having a big sale...all though, Kohls always has a sale going on. Anyway, I spotted a pair of Mia white wedges. I decided to try them on since they are originally $45 and they were on sale for $23 and that they were too cute! I couldn't resist, I had to get them. I knew they would look really cute with a navy blue with white polka dots sundress that I have. Besides that, they make my legs look fabulous! Now, if only I could get out into the sun and get some color.



After going to Kohls, I went to the mall. I haven't been there in a while and wanted to see what new Spring/Summer items they have gotten in. This June, Brian and I are going to San Diego for a couple of days and then we are going on a cruise to Cabo San Lucas. Cannot wait! I thought maybe I would check out the bathing suit's since I have to have one. I didn't even where a suit last summer. My body wasn't in the best of shape. Not saying that it is now, but I'm working on it. I still have a month to tone it up. Sorry for getting off track. I stopped into Dillard's to see what they had. I'm very picky when it comes to my bathing suite's, but I came across the cutest suite. It's very different. I tried it on and I didn't hate it. I knew I should go ahead and get it because I would be kicking myself if I didn't. I think it will be ideal for a cruise. Isn't it cute!



No comments: