The Kinard's...



Friday, February 13, 2009

One dissappointed weekend

This weekend, Brian and I were suppose to drive to Ghent, WV to go snowboarding and snowtubing at Winter Place for Valentines....that was suppose to be my gift since we were unable to go during Christmas. Sadly, I did not get off of work in time...damn it. Anywho, I thought I would have been able to leave around 3:00, 3:30 the latest, and we would be on our way...but NO. I did not get off until almost 4:30 and Brian was already in Florence at his parents...he left early so he could get his hair cut and do a few other things. After I gave him a call telling him that I was leaving, he told me not to even worry about it because we wouldn't get there until 1am, then we would get up at the crack of dawn Saturday to snowboard, and leave Sunday morning to come back home. Of course, there was a little arguing involved in the conversation. So instead,I am home alone while BK is in Florence at his parents. He will be home sometime tomorrow afternoon so we can atleast go to dinner for V-Day. For my evening, I am making tortellini w/chicken and alfredo sauce for dinner, an entire box (yeah, I said entire) of turtles for dessert and a couple of bottles of wine...oh and some serious chick-flick movies, in my pjs :) What a GREAT night or what!! At least I will have the bed to myself...I don't have to worry about a dog up against me and waking me up at 7:45 am, yay. Well, that's my vent for the evening.

No comments: