The Kinard's...



Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What A day!!

That's all that I can say. Not only work being hellishes (if that's even a word), but I got into a car accident on 3rd street today. That's right, a car accident that involve, technically 3 other vehicles, and myself. Sadly, it was my fault. I took the long route home from work today to drive through the downtown area...I really wanted to listen to my iPod before going home. I was minding my own business, and I suppose I looked down...honestly, I can't remember, it all happened so fast. The next thing I know, there was a Crown Victoria stopped and I slammed on brakes, but it was too fast and...BAM, I hit the crown victoria. That car hit a PT cruiser and that car hit someone else. The car of the front end left and me, the victoria and cruiser stayed behind. My vehicle got the worst of it. I mean, that bad boy is totaled. Stuff started leaking out and they even called the fire department. The other two vehicles involved only had a couple of scratches...it wasn't too bad on their part. But man, mine...not pretty. I'm just thankful my airbag didn't pop out. How i tdidn't, I don't know. I was going about 35+MPH!

Of course, they had to tow my car away. The tow guy told me it was about $4,000 in damage. I'm glad no one was hurt. My wrist is feeling weird...all numb and tingly. If its not any better tomorrow, I will have it checked out. I'm sure I will be feeling the affects of it tomorrow. I'm just so mad at myself for this happening. I suppose that is why its called an "accident."

Anyway, just wanted to give an FYI for anyone who may be reading my blog. It sucks that I wrecked my car, but thankfully no one was hurt. That is all that matters. Its nothing a bottle of wine can't fix!

No comments: