The Kinard's...



Saturday, May 26, 2007

A dog park for Brody

Brian decided he was going to the last baseball game today at UNCW and I figured I would take Brody to the off-leash dog park. I didn't think there would be anyone there, but there were several people and their little dogs. They have the park split up, one side for the little dogs and the other for the larger dogs. When Brody entered the fenced in area, several dogs came to him for a greeting. The poor little thing was terrified. He had his little tail tucked in and his ears were down. He was not use to an encounter with so many little dogs all at once. Brody loosened up just a little, but mainly kept to himself. We stayed there for about 30 minutes and I figured I would bring him home. I think it will a few more times going there before he will get use to it all. I'm just happy they have something like that were he can run free without his leash.

No comments: