The Kinard's...



Friday, May 11, 2007

My New Addiction...Jelly Belly Beans



This past year, I had been selling promotional products for a company based out of Miami, FL and different vendors would send me samples of their products. Well, one company sent me a box of small packages of Jelly Belly's. Well, I'm no longer working for the company and I get to keep the samples of everything they have sent me. I have loads of Jelly Belly's at home and I've been bringing them to work with me everyday for my little snack. I know, your thinking "What kind of snack is that?" You never know what flavor you are getting with a Jelly Belly...it's a suprise in every bite. You could have a strawberry flavor, popcorn flavor, root beer flavor and the list goes on. They actually have 50 different types of Jelly Belly's! That's right ladies and gentlemen, 50! Some are ReAlLy good and some are just plain NaStY. I don't know what they were thinking while creating some of these flavors. For example: licorice, cafe latte (who would want to eat anything that tastes like coffee?), cappuccino (another coffee flavor), coconut, chocolate pudding?, jalapeno (your CrAzY if you like this one), peanut butter?? and there's some yellow one that is just NaStY...blah. Anyway, I thought I would share this with you and a list of the different flavors :)
ps- boredom causes you to do really random things...I apologize
  1. A&W Cream Soda
  2. A&W Root Beer
  3. Berry Blue
  4. Blueberry
  5. Bubble Gum
  6. Buttered Popcorn
  7. Cafe Latte
  8. Cantaloupe (I couldn't image how that would taste)
  9. Cappuccino
  10. Caramel Apple
  11. Caramel Corn
  12. Chocolate Pudding
  13. Cinnamon
  14. Coconut
  15. Cotton Candy
  16. Crushed Pineapple
  17. Dr. Pepper (for you DP fans)
  18. French Vanilla
  19. Grape Jelly (for the child in you)
  20. Green Apple
  21. Island Punch
  22. Jalapeno (nasty!)
  23. Juicy Pear
  24. Kiwi
  25. Lemon
  26. Lemon Drop
  27. Lemon Lime
  28. Licorice (need I say more)
  29. Mango
  30. Margarita
  31. Orange Juice (I bet that doesn't have the Vitamin C that you need)
  32. Orange Sherbert
  33. Peach
  34. Peanut Butter (That one is questionable)
  35. Pina Colada (Non-Alcoholic)
  36. Pink Grapefruit
  37. Plum
  38. Raspberry
  39. Red Apple (An apple a day will keep the doctor away...sorry, I had to say it)
  40. Sizzling Cinnamon (for the bad breathe you may have)
  41. Strawberry Cheesecake
  42. Strawberry Daiquiri (Non-Alcoholic of course)
  43. Strawberry Jam
  44. Tangerine
  45. Toasted Marshmallow
  46. Top Banana (why is it call that? why not just banana??)
  47. Tutti-Frutti
  48. Very Cherry
  49. Watermelon
  50. Wild Blackberry

No comments: