The Kinard's...



Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The town we'll be leaving

In a little over a week, Brian and I will be leaving Georgia. This is the first town that Brian and I lived in as husband and wife, but it's time to move on to bigger and better things. It' s a good town, but really not for us (I had the hardest time finding a job in marketing too). For us to do anything...whether it's shopping, night life or eating at a nice restaurant...we would have to drive an hour away to Savannah. Don't get me wrong, it has a few cute little shops in the downtown area and some okay places to eat, but not exactly for us.


I loved going to Savannah for a Saturday afternoon though. They have so many different little parks and the Spanish moss was everywhere. We were actually married in Savannah at a beautiful Methodist church that's located downtown.


I believe our move will be great for us. For one reason, I have a job aligned already which is GREAT and the town...or should I say city, I guess...is WONDERFUL. It has so much history, which I love. I love that it has a riverfront street that has a brick road and the shops are adorable. They have a pet boutique which is just precious. I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of shopping in there for Brody. I want to share a few pics from the town we will soon be calling home.



I don't think I've ever wanted to move so badly in my LIFE!!!

No comments: