The Kinard's...



Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Packing Complete....excluding 1 box.

After 5 days of packing, I have finally finished...hallelujah! Well, I do have one more box for a few bowls and glasses that I have left out, but that will be completed Friday morning. We are leaving Friday for Brian's parents for the weekend, then Sunday we're off to Wilmington. I start my new job Monday.
I had an hour long phone orientation this morning and another 30 min one-on-one orientation on Friday. We covered pricing, our questions that we had to answer and our distribution centers. Friday, I will have to say my sales presentation and I will be critiqued. We will also discuss the two towns that I will be traveling to next week. I'm really looking forward to this job, I think everything is going to work out.
Brian will be looking for a house to rent next week and I just pray that he will find something. I told I'll be happy as long as it has a fenced in back yard for Brody. It will be nice not having to stand outside with him while he goes potties or worry about him running out into the road. I'm so afraid that he'll get hit by a car. Brody loves to chase squirrels and birds, and at his new home he can catch (at least attempt) a little critter. I'll get back to you next week to let you know how everything been going. Hopefully, I'll have wonderful things to say.

No comments: