The Kinard's...



Friday, May 11, 2007

Just Because...

Since Brody has been a very good boy, I decided it was time for some new toys to come into his life. Brian and I were having dinner at Ruby Tuesdays and I told him that we need to see what they had to choose from at K-Mart. He went earlier this week at Wal-Mart and Brody already had all of their toys. We walked into K-Mart and finally found their pet section and they had several cute toys to choose from. So, which toys did we choose?? A long wennie dog and a hippo with rope attached to him. When we got home, we each had a toy to see which one Brody would choose. He played with the hippo for a minute because that was the one I gave him, but he's attached to the wennie dog. He hasn't let go of him yet...WAIT, he has the hippo now...YEAH! I knew he would like that one too. I'm so happy :)






No comments: