The Kinard's...



Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A Strange Awakening

Last night, Brody and I got into bed around 11 pm last night exhausted. Then around 12:20 am, I woke up feeling something wet around my head. I got up and turned the light on and Brody had gotten sick all over my pillow, shoulder and the mattress. Brody was sitting up on the pillow with the saddest looking little face with the expression of "I didn't mean to, I promise." Brian hadn't gotten into bed yet, so I went into the living room to let him know what happened. We had to strip the bed and put the sheets into the washing machine and scrub the mattress cover and pillow case because it had seeped through. We had to sleep in the guest bedroom and that bed feels so much smaller than our bed. They are both queen size, but the guest bedroom fells like a full size bed. So, needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night. Brody seems to be feeling better today which makes me happy. Hopefully, we won't have to go through this again tonight.

No comments: